Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Faculty Use of Library Resources
All library resources, including books, periodicals, media, software, equipment, and study space are available to faculty for use in the library. A barcoded Wesleyan I.D. is required for all library circulation transactions. Barcodes are registered at the time of the faculty member’s first loan. Faculty may borrow library materials under the following loan rules:
- Circulating materials are loaned for three weeks.
- Items may be renewed if no other patrons have requested them.
- Faculty may borrow up to fifty circulating items at one time.
- Reference books circulate to faculty for one day.
- Faculty may borrow up to five reference books at a time.
Teachers' Collection/Curriculum Lab
- Teachers Collection materials are loaned for twenty one days.
- Teachers Collection materials are included with the circulating items limit of fifty at once.
DVDs & VHS Recordings
- DVDs and VHS Tapes are loaned for one week.
- Faculty may borrow up to seven DVDs and/or VHS tapes at one time.
- Current issues of any periodical are for use only in the library.
- Faculty may borrow up to five past issues of periodicals for one day.
Faculty will receive notices of overdue items. No fines are assessed, however, items overdue more than sixty days are assumed lost. Faculty will be billed for replacement cost of the lost material. Faculty with more than $200.00 in outstanding charges will have their borrowing privileges revoked until such time as they return the lost materials or reconcile their account balance.
E-mail general inquiries and reference requests to:
Library Circulation Desk Phone:
||Annie Merner Pfeiffer Library
59 College Ave.
Buckhannon, WV 26201