Access to the library's subscription resources is limited to students, faculty, and staff of West Virginia Wesleyan College. However, users are not required to be on campus to use the library resources.
To log in to the library from off campus, use the login information below. Your regular login information will not work for library access. To log in from off-campus
1. Click on the database of choice.
2. You should see a page that looks like this.
3. Enter your LAST NAME as the username. Just your last name, no underscore, no initials.
4. Enter the P code on the back of your WVWC ID as the password. It should be a capital P followed by a string of numbers.
5. The password is case-sensitive. You must use a capital P.
If you have any problems logging on, call the library front desk (x.8013) or email email@example.com for assistance.
|Annie Merner Pfeiffer Library
59 College Ave.
Buckhannon, WV 26201