The goal of the WVWC School of Nursing is to "prepare graduates to enter the profession of nursing as competent, safe practitioners who demonstrate critical thinking skills, effective communication and possess a sound foundation for graduate study in nursing."
The WVWC Library supports this goal by providing access to high-quality information resources to support teaching and learning in nursing and other health sciences. This resource guide is intended to help you navigate the library's available resources for nursing students.
Access to the library's subscription resources is limited to students, faculty, and staff of West Virginia Wesleyan College. However, users are not required to be on campus to use the library resources.
To log in to the library from off campus, use the login information below. Your regular login information will not work for library access. To log in from off-campus
1. Click on the database of choice.
2. You should see a page that looks like this.
3. Enter your LAST NAME as the username. Just your last name, no underscore, no initials.
4. Enter the P code on the back of your WVWC ID as the password. It should be a capital P followed by a string of numbers.
5. The password is case-sensitive. You must use a capital P.
If you have any problems logging on, call the library front desk (x.8013) or email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
These sample ebooks on this guide represent only a small percentage of the titles available in the library's collection. To find more titles on subjects of interest to you, search the library catalog.
|Annie Merner Pfeiffer Library
59 College Ave.
Buckhannon, WV 26201