Whether you're an art major or a general studies student, art research may be a new experience for you. Art courses seek to help students to express their own creative potential and to develop a knowledge of aesthetic principles and concepts. This guide is intended to provide an introduction to resources available in the library to students of art and art history.
Access to the library's subscription resources is limited to students, faculty, and staff of West Virginia Wesleyan College. However, users are not required to be on campus to use the library resources.
Off-campus access is authenticated using OpenAthens. In order to access resources off-campus:
1. Click on the database of choice.
2. You should see a page that looks like this:
3. Select "West Virginia Wesleyan College" as your option.
4. You should receive a login prompt that looks like this:
5. Your username will be your full Wesleyan e-mail address (include the @wvwc.edu). Your password should be the same as the one you use to access Blackboard.
If you have any problems logging on, call the library front desk (304-473-8013) or email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
|Annie Merner Pfeiffer Library
59 College Ave.
Buckhannon, WV 26201