The Thomas H. Albinson II School of Business at WVWC aspires to develop business and civic leaders who will make a positive contribution locally, regionally, and globally, while emphasizing core values that include technical competence, social responsibility, multiple perspectives, and applied learning.
The WVWC Library supports this goal by providing access to high-quality information resources to support teaching and learning in marketing, business, and communication. This resource guide is intended to help you navigate the library's available resources for marketing students.
Access to the library's subscription resources is limited to students, faculty, and staff of West Virginia Wesleyan College. However, users are not required to be on campus to use the library resources.
Off-campus access is authenticated using OpenAthens. In order to access resources off-campus:
1. Click on the database of choice.
2. You should see a page that looks like this:
3. Select "West Virginia Wesleyan College" as your option.
4. You should receive a login prompt that looks like this:
5. Your username will be your full Wesleyan e-mail address (include the @wvwc.edu). Your password should be the same as the one you use to access Blackboard.
If you have any problems logging on, call the library front desk (304-473-8013) or email email@example.com for assistance.
These sample ebooks on this guide represent only a small percentage of the titles available in the library's collection. To find more titles on subjects of interest to you, search the library catalog.
|Annie Merner Pfeiffer Library
59 College Ave.
Buckhannon, WV 26201