Wesleyan's psychology program prepares students for advanced study in clinical, experimental, developmental, social, educational, industrial, and school psychology and in related fields, including counseling and social work. This guide will help you to find available resources in the library to support teaching and learning in psychology.
Access to the library's subscription resources is limited to students, faculty, and staff of West Virginia Wesleyan College. However, users are not required to be on campus to use the library resources.
As of November 2019, off-campus access is now authenticated using OpenAthens. The old proxy login (last name and P number) no longer works. In order to access resources off-campus:
1. Click on the database of choice.
2. You should see a page that looks like this:
3. Select "West Virginia Wesleyan College" as your option.
4. You should receive a login prompt that looks like this:
5. Your username will be your full Wesleyan e-mail address (include the @wvwc.edu). Your password should be the same as the one you use to access WebAdvisor or Blackboard.
If you have any problems logging on, call the library front desk (304-473-8013) or email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
These sample ebooks on this guide represent only a small percentage of the titles available in the library's collection. To find more titles on subjects of interest to you, search the library catalog.
|Annie Merner Pfeiffer Library
59 College Ave.
Buckhannon, WV 26201