Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
The library offers five group study rooms which may be reserved when not in use for academic purposes. Library rooms must be reserved through the library; library spaces cannot be reserved through the campus reservation system.
Students may reserve a study room for two hours at a time with a valid student ID card at the library front desk. At the end of that time, if there are no other groups waiting to use the room, students may re-request use of the room for an additional two hours.
Room reservation requests may be made at the library front desk or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. If room reservations are made via email, the WVWC ID of the requesting student must be shown at the front desk before the room will be opened.
- Classroom seating for around 30 people
- Projection/sound system, including DVD, VHS, and computer inputs
- Table seating for 16 people
- Smart TV with HDMI input
- VHS/DVD combo player
- As this room holds the library's VHS collection, users may occasionally be disturbed by library staff or patrons retrieving materials.
- Table seating for approximately 10 people
- Classroom seating for around 30 people.
- TV/VCR/DVD combo
- Table seating for approximately 10 people.
- As this room holds the library's Curriculum Lab of educational materials, users may occasionally be disturbed by library staff or patrons retrieving materials.
- Also contains the Ellison letter cutting machine.
E-mail general inquiries and reference requests to:
Library Circulation Desk Phone:
||Annie Merner Pfeiffer Library
59 College Ave.
Buckhannon, WV 26201